Good News about Liquidator Parts!

heatmisr

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
Northern NJ
I just called Hasa to find out if I could purchase replacement parts from them. Definitely needed an infloat assembly (had to use crazy glue to glue it back together last year) and wanted an out float assembly and a new flow meter, just in case.

The nice lady took my order over the phone and then asked if I had the warranty card that came with it. I told her I don't remember because I bought it about 2 years ago. She told me that she would include one with my shipment and it would be no charge! And she is sending it out today, priority mail.

The liquidator has a lifetime warranty and it covers all parts except for the tank. All you have to do is register the product with the warranty card and send back the defective parts once you receive the replacement parts.

That is SWEET!

I just had the same experience! It was very refreshing, because the guy who used to handle the inquiries was not so accomodating. From Day 1, I had a leaky flow meter and he just kept talking me through epoxy repairs. The dang thing looked like one big blob of epoxy by the time it stopped leaking. I got the new parts and now I am back up and running better than ever.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.