I guess I need a new pool, suggestions.

Candi

Jun 23, 2010
I'm trying to attach a pic, but not sure how. Lets see if this works.

The pool was almost 20 years old, so we new it was time, we were really wanting to wait until next year. Of course, this is the hottest summer in a long time.

Anybody have suggestions on what type of pool, or where to purchase? Or if pools tend to go on sale in the spring or fall?
[attachment=0:3pzuf04c]DSC00778.JPG[/attachment:3pzuf04c]

Attachments

• DSC00778.JPG
    DSC00778.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 309
Most online stores are always having package deals all year round. I haven't noticed any "clearance sales" at all. Do your research because cheaper is not always the way to go. You are going to get what you pay for and with a pool you should really choose quality over price. As far as an AGP, the doughboy cannot be beat on quality. Lomart is a good brand too. Both come with an outstanding warranty. Go back on the AGP Index a few days. Last week a thread was started about the oldest AGP still in operation. It got a good bit of feed back. Check it out and send a message to those owners. I am on my seconed season and I have a Delair model. Good sturdy pool, but you should speak to owners that have had theirs longer.

P.S. Is that a doll in the pool? I hope it's not your little one cause she don't look happy.

LOL, that's my little one, she is actually having a blast. See:[attachment=1:2q5kdu8w]DSC00765.JPG[/attachment:2q5kdu8w]

[attachment=0:2q5kdu8w]DSC00776.JPG[/attachment:2q5kdu8w]
I just read that thread about how long the pools could last. This one was at least 20 years old, on it's original liner, and I think it's made of steel. Not bad.

Attachments

• DSC00765.JPG
    DSC00765.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC00776.JPG
    DSC00776.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 294
There are really only a few manufacturers out there and they are then "rebranded" for different retailers. Doughboy, Esther Williams, Lomart stay with their own brands and just have models, Wilbar makes many brands, including Sharkline, Seaspray, and others.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.