How long for cya to dissolve?

Well, could be a combination :) Maybe the sock had a hole in it or you had a visit from the CYA fairy? :mrgreen:

Okay, sorry. Make sure that the CYA is not on the floor of your pool. But, if it is, simply vac it up to your filter and don't backwash for about a week.

It would be helpful if your added your pool and equipment specs to your sig.

OK I updated my signature..I thought i might have a hole in the sock also but no hole..I could squeeze the sock and see it actually letting out white dissolved liquid...Cant see any in the bottom of pool...Just using a cheap test kit but ordered the Tf-100 at lunch today and talked to dave and he said to go ahead get my cya while i waited and keep my fc up...The pool is sparkling and just filled it up this week....I use the BBB method i might need to add that to sig. Thats all i can think of at the moment..I was just wondering if the brand i used was better at dissolving...I dunno maybe just luck could be the pool is warm..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.