Not able to use subSilver

There are a few 'glitches' due to the move... this apparantly one of them. We mods and SeanB are working to get things 'back to normal', whatever that means!! 8)

Some of the upgrades Sean made (like the templates, fun emoticons, etc.) did not follow us in the move, and as Sean had Cobalt as the default, well, that is what we have for now.

Like with your pool, have a bit of patience, and soon things will be running "trouble free"!!

TheOne said:
Funny thing, subSilver started working today and I had actually become used to the Cobalt. Finicky "users" what can you do?

We have a working version of it now so it is enabled. There are still a couple of little things to work out (home link from index page, and quick reply box), but we felt it was close enough to let those who like it have it back.

Poolidiot said:
I still can not use subsilver :shock:

I hope we will get it back going in the next few days...We are working on a new look for the site that will be a lot eaiser on the eyes than the current.. The down time on Sunday changed some mods and they will have to be reset for the other themes.
Steve

All will be well with the forum soon, I hope. I think Sean plans to make a single default view, that is sort of between Cobalt and Subsilver. It is quite time-consuming for Sean and Steve to make the modifications on more than one template, as each modification must be done on each template individually.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.