Hello from VA

Jun 20, 2010
Southeast VA
Hello, new member here. I've been thinking about buying a 14x28 Rectangle in ground pool from National Pool Wholesales and that's what brought me here to this forum. Some folks on here have had good experiences as well as bad. I guess like with anything, it depends on who you talk to.
The only thing holding me back is the actual "do it yourself" set up. I know my husband and I just don't have the time to do it. I did talk to a guy today who does concrete work and he said he and his buddy could dig the hole and the concrete work as well as installing the pool. I'm just not sure about all this since neither have physically put a pool together. I don't doubt they would do a good job with the digging, but I don't know about the rest.
Another concern is around here when you dig, you will hit water. The guy told me he has a pump. What do you need to do if you hit water? Any insights or opinions are welcomed.
I've also considered buying an above ground pool. They are less expensive, but it's not what I really want...BUT, I can be convinced. :hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.