Need help identifing the connector on Smartpool Nitro cord

Jun 18, 2010
The other day my Nitro Pool Cleaner would not start, so I tried to unplug it when the plug on the cord cracked apart.

I am hoping somebody (electronic/electrical geek) can recognize the plug on the cord and the socket on the transformer. I called SmartPool and they said they can only sell me a new cord for $100+. :shock: They would not tell me what the connector brand and type is.

Here are a couple of pictures.

18faa82a.jpg

e905360c.jpg

If someone can identify the connection type, brand and model then I would be able to solder one on pretty easily. Which hopefully can be done for less that $100.

Thanks!

I have mine in the box waiting to bring it back to Costco, it broke after the first time !! I looked to see if it had a name or part # on the plug, there is none . I would safely assume it is made in China , and you will not be able to find a replacement . I would try to call Smart Pool again, sometimes getting a different customer service Rep can lead to a different outcome, Good Luck !

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.