Thank you TFP

subcpo

May 9, 2010
Kudos to this website and everyone here, you have made my pool experience soooo easy, my water is so perfect and so clear and so easy to take care of...My numbers stay steady and the family loves it!

Thanks to all
Matt

Yes,I was about to give the pool up...But,thing's have really turned for the better...Lovin it.Water has been clear since the first of may..Even going to get a co-worker going next week on his little 15 ft intex...He called me last week and said he couldn't get it clear...I told him we could get it strait..He decided to move it and start over again..I used the pool calculator to figure how much bleach to start with& I told him would be happy to check his water for him to get him started on the right track!!!!!I just can't say how easy it is...No Problem's at all..Enjoy coming home at night after a long day on the road and just get in and relax!!!TFP&T-100 & all forum member's who have dis-owned the money sucking pool shop's have a wonderful summer!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.