99% completed (Lots of Pic's)

Mar 7, 2010
After many weeks of designing, working, planning, and living with a huge hole in the back yard we are almost complete. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 210.jpg
    210.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 500
  • 209.jpg
    209.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 500
  • 208.jpg
    208.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 500

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Your pool looks great - you must be very excited. We've just started, but based on the progress they're making I expect that our pool will be finished in a few weeks. What pattern liner did you use?

Thanks Guys,
Ummm the pool is only 7 feet deep. In fact, if I could do it all over again I might would have gone 8 feet. But I have been playing with the depth in my head for a while. I started at 6 then 6.5 and ended with 7. ( I do think I would go 4 feet in the shallow end )

Also, the liner is Volterra. I went with this liner for 2 reasons. 1) it matched the house pretty good. 2) my PB offered this liner in a thicker mm vs a "normal" liner at the same cost. At first we were going to let our dogs in the pool (Don't think so now) but I wanted the thickest liner we could get and this one was at no extra charge.

Maybe it's the perspective but from this pic does it look "über" deep to me.
7 feet equals 2,13m I would have guessed on 2,5m judged from the pic. Nevertheless! I can live with 2,13m every day of the week :cool:[attachment=0:e35ylv8x]dankfoot.jpg[/attachment:e35ylv8x]

Attachments

• dankfoot.jpg
    dankfoot.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 451
LOL, The mini pools are for my dogs. We were going to let them get in the big pool but after once or twice we put a stop to that.

Ashbourne, I'm in NC also (Raleigh) and yes it has been too hot these past few days. The pool water was 88 yesterday.

Henry, The pool does look deep in that pic. Before they put the liner in that added a little more concrete mix. The actual water depth is about 6" 5' or so..... I'm 6"2' and when I stand on the bottom the water is only a few inches over my head. ( I did that so if I have too much beer i figure I can at least push up out of the water with my toes before drowning ). :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.