in ground pool light

Jun 10, 2010
i was interested in getting an in ground pool light, one that lights under water. I don't have anything previously installed so i assume i would have to go with something battery operated that would attach to the vinyl or be anchored on the ground. Anyone have any recomendations or suggestions?

This is just my recent experience with the Nitelighter NL-55 that is an L shaped bracket that goes over the side (to act as a temporary replacement for a non functioning built in light until the next time the vinyl liner needs to be changed in a couple of years. I bought it online during a memorial day sale, the light came in, I installed it last weekend and it does not work. The seller's policy is not to take returns on defective merchandise instead they referred me to the company that makes it, I go their web page and see the usual Mon-Fri customer service hours, and an online form to fill out to request an RMA#. I fill out the form, get the auto reply saying a customer service rep will be in touch, that was Sunday, this in now Tuesday afternoon, so far no word from them.

Ike

P.S. their web site says allow 6-8 weeks for warranty work

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.