Jacksonville, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
Sean, maybe this is just me being picky, but I like to come in and see what is new since my last visit. The home page shows the highlighted "Plus" sign next to the index header, but as soon as I view just one of the topics, and come back, it shows all as read. Is this a setting I can change ? this happens with individual topics as well.
Thanks again for your attention, and I will be contributing soon, it is well worth it, and I hope all are helping too!

Jaxwaterboy said:
Sean, maybe this is just me being picky, but I like to come in and see what is new since my last visit. The home page shows the highlighted "Plus" sign next to the index header, but as soon as I view just one of the topics, and come back, it shows all as read. Is this a setting I can change ? this happens with individual topics as well.
Thanks again for your attention, and I will be contributing soon, it is well worth it, and I hope all are helping too!

I don't think it's one you can change but I'll check to see if there is an updated version of this scheme that addresses the issue.

In the meantime, you can always click on "View Posts Since Last Visit" in the upper right corner of the index page. It will allow you to see every post that was made since the last time you visited the site. You can conitnue to go back to that link and see that full list of post until you navigate away from the site, in which case it starts over again. Hope that make sense.

Thanks for the support.

Sean

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.