Floor return question

no-mas

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 16, 2008
FL
Hello - I'm posting a photo of one of my floor returns because I want to replace this wide open fitting that shoots water straight to the surface with one that looks like a main drain cover - open along the sides and covered on top so that the water runs along the floor of the pool.

Anyone know the kind of floor return that I describe, and where I can find them? Also, would it be a matter of simply unscrewing my existing ones and screwing in the new one?

r1dgtc.png

I have them in my pool. I think they were Hayward products, but I can't find the listing. Swimquip makes them as well as this link I did find (can't say anything good/bad about the company).

Thanks guys. lbridges, that's the kind of fitting I'm talking about, but I believe it is 2". I've identified my returns as hayward sp1026, which is 1.5", so I need to keep looking....

My floor returns are 1.5" - I know because the PB had to cut off the 2" stubs just before they shot the shell and put in 1.5"

I'm 99% sure they told me the floor returns were a Hayward product. I think they are Hayward SP1425.

At any rate I'm 100% sure they do exist.

My PB is Intercoastal Pool & Spa in Melbourne - look 'em up and give them a call for a part number - tell them I sent ya (not sure if that will help or hurt :) ).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.