paint ball??

ric

Apr 27, 2007
Ohio
My niece is having a tough summer. She is doing her internship in Columbus Ohio with the art district. 3 weeks ago he car window was broke and computer Camera and other things were taken. I replaced her window and ordered a new computer. The window is on a Saturn and I had to remove the hole outer skin of the door to replace the glass. I spent about 10 hours to replace this. She called this morning and told me somebody got her car with a paint gun. Does anybody know what would help take this off?? I am shure it will be very dry buy the time I see it. She will probably do the best she can but I will probably have to finish the job. This young lady has bin like a daughter to my wife and I and we have foot the bills for college and she will be finished at Christmas. Her father was into drugs and drinking very heavy and she is turning out to be a great young person so she has bin worth all the time and money we are investing and we love her very much. Again is there anybody out there that would know what to use on the paint ball stains?

Thanks Ric W

Ric,

Paintballs are made of water soluble paint. Plain water should get it off. Get it soaked right away though. Sometimes, a bed sheet soaking wet and left on the paint (just re-wet it every now and then) should get it off.

On paintball war we had a few months ago, we plastered a bronco with paintballs. Washed right off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.