Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: paint ball??

1. Back To Top    #1

paint ball??

My niece is having a tough summer. She is doing her internship in Columbus Ohio with the art district. 3 weeks ago he car window was broke and computer Camera and other things were taken. I replaced her window and ordered a new computer. The window is on a Saturn and I had to remove the hole outer skin of the door to replace the glass. I spent about 10 hours to replace this. She called this morning and told me somebody got her car with a paint gun. Does anybody know what would help take this off?? I am shure it will be very dry buy the time I see it. She will probably do the best she can but I will probably have to finish the job. This young lady has bin like a daughter to my wife and I and we have foot the bills for college and she will be finished at Christmas. Her father was into drugs and drinking very heavy and she is turning out to be a great young person so she has bin worth all the time and money we are investing and we love her very much. Again is there anybody out there that would know what to use on the paint ball stains?

Thanks Ric W
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa

2. Back To Top    #2

Paintballs aren't really made with paint. It will wash right off with regular car wash soap and water.
    ~Debbie~

28k, 22'x37' freeform 3.5'-9'deep
    w/ 7.5' freeform spa raised 18" above pool, Gunite/dark gray plaster, 3 rivers flagstone,
    Aquarite SWCG, Aqualogic ps8, Frog, Colorlogic LED lights.
    Completed 2/06, in Sunny So Cal!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks skinnydipper that will help me sleep better tonight.
    Ric W
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa

4. Back To Top    #4

Ric,

Paintballs are made of water soluble paint. Plain water should get it off. Get it soaked right away though. Sometimes, a bed sheet soaking wet and left on the paint (just re-wet it every now and then) should get it off.

On paintball war we had a few months ago, we plastered a bronco with paintballs. Washed right off.
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com

5. Back To Top    #5

my niece did call back today and the car wash took it all off I never was around paint ball stuff so thanks all for your help
    Ric W
    Ric W
    My Pool