Timer that has a weekend/weekday schedule?

Fronobulax

LifeTime Supporter
May 16, 2010
Central Alabama
Is anyone aware of any other electronic timers for two speed pumps out there other than the Intermatic P1352ME and the Tightwatt? I would really like a timer that has a weekend/weekday schedule. It does not look like the Intermatic understands days, but I may be wrong...

None of the common pool timers know anything about the day of the week. Intermatic does make some times designed for other applications, like outdoor lighting, that do have day of the week programming, but I am less familiar with them.

I had the Intermatic Model ST01 Series (Self-Adjusting Wall Switch Timer) added to my pool pump last year. Of course, I am not an electrician, so can't give you any "electrical type" answers, but the timer does allow settings for specific ON/OFF times, DAWN/DUSK, and All days M-F, WeekenD, or individual days. Best thing I ever did, was have it added.

h2ctpdjl said:
I had the Intermatic Model ST01 Series (Self-Adjusting Wall Switch Timer) added to my pool pump last year....

Wow. I just came across this post. Hopefully you'll get a ping.

My Intermatic T101 just died and after a search for replacements I was bummed by how expensive the T101 is for what you get feature wise. I had installed a ST01 in our bathroom to run a floor heater I installed at our old house and this post just re calibrated my expectations. You say you don't know all the electrical gobbly goop, but what are you running off of this timer?

Jose

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.