Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: White-on-pale-blue headers--ACK!

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

White-on-pale-blue headers--ACK!

This issue arose somewhat recently I think--a week or two ago?

When opening a forum or topic, one sees a title below the main header. . . or rather, one DOESN'T see it very well! The type is white on a pale blue background; very hard to read. What's with that? Can that be changed? They used to be more visible.
    ~Jules~

My pool: INDOOR 13x27 rectangular fiberglass, built ~2001, BBB, TA-60 sand filter, Hayward two speed pump (1 hp/0.33 hp), 3/4 hp booster pump for solar heater
    Taylor K-2006 test

2. Back To Top    #2
    this happened when the AdSense ads went up. You will find that if you scroll down just a tad, the header will then move into the darker area of the background.

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    I tried scrolling down, but the adsense at the top pushes the forum topic into the light colored background space. It looks like the TOPIC Color may need to be darkened a bit. On one of the pages, the topic color went completely into the white portion of the background and partially disapeared.
    1980's Shasta built 30,000 gal inground diving pool. Pebble-tec interior. Pentair DE Filter. In ground pop-ups. Hayward Navigator sweeper.

4. Back To Top    #4
    When you first open a page, the topic is on the whitish area of the background.The background color and shading should stay stationary. Then when you move down the page to read posts, the topic should move up into the greener sections of the background...

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit

5. Back To Top    #5
    This issue has already been discussed with Sean. However, with some of the mods that need to take place, he is forced to wait until the weekend on certain instances before changes are attempted. Thanks for everyones patience and we truly do appreciate the suggestions and issues being brought to our attention.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by The Mermaid Queen
    When you first open a page, the topic is on the whitish area of the background.The background color and shading should stay stationary. Then when you move down the page to read posts, the topic should move up into the greener sections of the background...
    Maybe it looks different depending on the browser?? Or maybe we're talking about two different things. The topic does not stay in position on the screen; it moves with the background when I scroll up. It doesn't change position relative to the background.

Not really a MAJOR problem, but it is a nuisance.
    ~Jules~

My pool: INDOOR 13x27 rectangular fiberglass, built ~2001, BBB, TA-60 sand filter, Hayward two speed pump (1 hp/0.33 hp), 3/4 hp booster pump for solar heater
    Taylor K-2006 test

7. Back To Top    #7
    That is odd. I use firefox 2.0.0.6

8. Back To Top    #8
    The first few times I visited this forum, I could not find the topic titles. I agree the color should be changed to something dark. As Jules said, it's not a major problem, but a little confusing at times.
    Sue

18' round Sharkline Matrix AGP / 8600 Gal. / sand filter / Aqua Trol SWG
    Pool owner since 2001. Thanks to TFP for helping me convert off Baquacil after six years!

9. Back To Top    #9
    It should be much easier to read now.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

10. Back To Top    #10
    it sure is! Thanks (and I did not even notice the change! )