New Pool Owner in Tulsa,OK.

Nov 12, 2009
Tulsa,OK
I'd like to introduce myself to this great forum! Finally closed on our "new" house today in Tulsa,OK. I've been reading the forums for about 6 months, planning on buying our next house with a pool. I've learned a lot of valuable info on here and think this is a wonderful community! The pool looks great, we took a swim on our first day as the new homeowners and couldn't be happier. My 4 year old wore herself out, as I expect her to do for many days to come. I look forward to implementing the BBB method and learning all I can as a new pool owner. The pool is a kidney shaped gunite pool built in 1993, and the previous homeowners were the original owners and have taken exceptional care of the home and pool! Thank you to everyone who contributes to this site. I even converted a coworker to the BBB and to this site before I even owned this Home and Pool. Now to work on the Outdoor Grill and Patio area! A great Summer awaits!

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 74
Welcome to TFP! Please go to the user control panel in the top left corner under the TFP logo and add your pool statistics to your signature, pool size and type, pump size and brand, filter size, type, and brand, salt water generator if you have one, and any special features you may have. You have a beautiful pool and yard!