PoolPartsOnLine.com

OMG - no! We had the worst way with that company! That was in 2006, then we forgot about it, and ordered again last year, in August I think. Order was screwed up again - and they take absolutely no responsibility for it, left us holding the bag - twice!

Thank you for the kind words... we sure try our best to provide top of the line service... there is one post above of negativity, however we cannot find the name anywhere in our database... there has been a recent trend of someone/some company posting false negative claims about us on the web which are simply not true...

Hi , Well Iam in Australia and just ordered some pentair water sensors as spares in case Suntouch ones fail, saves waiting ,from poolpartsonline and I thought the price was good and the shipping reasonable . The website was good and check on process and payment options good . I will give an update when I get them .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.