Auto-Pilot Pool Pilot DG-220

Hello to all! First post, please help if possible!

Just purchased the Pool pilot digital 220 and would like to install into an outlet (plug-in type). Already did the conversion from 230v to 115v in the unit itself, as per the instructions. Now, if I were to connect it to a 3 prong type plug, which wires go were? Reason: I want to put a power bar-surge suppressor between my Pool Pilot SWG and electrical.
The diagram the supplied doesn't say which is line and which is load terminal.
I have an intermatic timer that the pump is attached to, but never use it as electricity here is dirt cheap. Pump runs on 115v, to the timer and a dedicated circuit into the circuit breaker box. I have plenty of room in the cabana for electrical add ons.

I did call customer service (Daniele) but frankly, didn't help at all. Disappointed. Hopefully, I'll be able to find more knowledgeable people here!

Thanks a million!
Jay.

This is in the manual.
AC LINE IN (Wiring diagram also located on inside of cover): select the diagram that matches your application.

For 230 VAC; Brown (Br) = Line 1, Blue (Bl) = Line 2, Green w/Yellow Tracer (Gr/Yel) = Earth Ground
For 115 VAC; Brown (Br) = Line, Blue (Bl) = Neutral, Green w/Yellow tracer (Gr/Yel) = Earth Ground

So, for your cord, usually the larger slot is the Neutral.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.