Jacksonville, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Okay it is 10mths later and we now have green grass covering the sand and dirt and some landscaping. I thought I would post some pics. If you would like to see the whole pool build from the beginning go this
http://www.thathomesite.com/forums/load ... 98.html?21

or click in the sig bar under Pics of our Spool
We all love pics, hope you enjoy these :-D Thanks for looking :cheers: :cheers:

The bushes outside the screen are pineapple- guava bushes. They have the prettiest pink edible flowers and I am told that they will bear edible fruit. I was told that this is a native Florida bush. I put these in hoping for a privacy fence.

DSCN0925.jpg

DSCN0927.jpg

DW has named this area as the Pump Pad Pub. She has a sign being made and we will hang it by the pool equipment. You might ovserve that We added solar heat to the pool in March to use as our main souce of heating with the heat pump as a back up to be used in the cooler mths. I am very pleased with it. It keeps the pool at 89 degrees during the week, and I turn it up to 94 degrees on the weekend as we like to swim at night. We love warm water and DW will not go in the pool unless it is 88 degrees or higher. What can I say, we got to keep the women happy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DSCN0928.jpg

This is another pic of the Dolphin Bar and Grill. The Flamingo Lounge is to the left of it. DW loves to name things :-D I am considering building a more permanent outdoor kitchen here along with a bar to seat at least 6-8 people. I have to put a cover over the top screen first, so as to keep out the afternoon summer showers.

DSCN0932.jpg

I have the bubbler attachment in place of the glass bowl. You will have to look at http://www.thathomesite.com/forums/load ... 98.html?21 in order to see the other attachments.

The large tree outside the screen to the left is a Loquat tree, to the right are blueberry bushes and a pear tree. I decided to go with fruit trees as I lost my citrus trees due to the harsh winter, so I planted peach, apple and plum trees. I am told by the nursery that these trees are specially designed/ cultivated by the University of Florida to grow in Jacksonville and South Georgia. GO GATORS.....

DSCN0938.jpg

Lots of green outside the screen which make a big difference compared to last years pics earlier in this blog :whoot: :party:

DSCN0939.jpg

DSCN0943.jpg

DSCN0946.jpg

Here are a couple of night time shots. The plants lit up are Majesty Palms and the lights are solar powered, $20 for a bx of 2 from Walmart. The dolphin/ mermaid statue is also lit up :rockon:

The girls enjoying night time swimming while drinking Champagne. :party:

DSCN0994.jpg

DSCN0995.jpg

hanau, the sprayer to the right of the pic is a pentair deck jet, model # 580000. It comes with 5 different eyeballs which have various six holes in them. I like the one with the 3 holes the best. I got it on ebay for $18.50. It was pretty easy to plumb as I had the box installed and preplumbed during the pool build.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.