my pool, that came with the house

G

hello Yall here is some of pics of the pool, i will have daytime sometime tommarrow, when its daytime :lol:

Shallow to deep Night

shallowtodeep.jpg

Deep to shallow Night
deeptoshallow.jpg

The Mermaid Queen said:
I c an see the bottom of the deep end even at night! great clear water!

thanks , when we opened it, i t was a little cloudy but, in 12 hours i could see the bottom. i said WOW pools are easier than i thought, but then the pool goy said i got really lucky this year, there was NO alge when we opened, and last week was the las day for the pool guy until next month, and he ran the water through a computer called A.L.E.X. and it said the water was perfect. :-D

btw, here are some more pictures.

Deep to Shallow
yes3.jpg

Shallow to Deep, from out side the safty fence, looking at the rest of the back yard.
yes2.jpg

Looking Deep to shallow from outside the safty fence, looking towards the house.
yes1.jpg

The color of your pool looks really clear! You mentioned that the pool guy would not be back for a month, do you have a test kit to check it yourself? You should be checking the chemical levels to maintain that clear water.

From_Arizona said:
The color of your pool looks really clear! You mentioned that the pool guy would not be back for a month, do you have a test kit to check it yourself? You should be checking the chemical levels to maintain that clear water.

yes i just got a test kit from pools by baxter, i think that the reason the water looks so clear is that the previous owners replaced the liner last november.

but i am afraid it is about due for a new pump and filter, both original and the pool was put in in 1991

Rollin Thunder said:
yes i just got a test kit from pools by baxter, i think that the reason the water looks so clear is that the previous owners replaced the liner last november.

but i am afraid it is about due for a new pump and filter, both original and the pool was put in in 1991

Did you get a home warrenty? They replaced our pump motor and put in a new filter!! When I renewed this year for the rest of the house, I dropped the pool, they already replaced everything :lol:

And very nice pool! I like the way the fence is with plenty of pation space and still having a yard!

uwimage said:
Rollin Thunder said:

Did you get a home warranty? They replaced our pump motor and put in a new filter!! When I renewed this year for the rest of the house, I dropped the pool, they already replaced everything :lol:

And very nice pool! I like the way the fence is with plenty of pation space and still having a yard!

no i didn't, but now that you say that i wish i did, i did this for our first huse 3 years ago and they had so many loopholes and excuses to why it wasent covered i just forgot it on this house. i figured i didn't needed with a newer house, first house 1953 this house is 1991.

thanks for the info though
and the complaments

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.