Just signed up today after checking out the site for a few days. I had a pool a few years back and just installed another this summer. I had on my last pool, and I am currently using Baquacil. The last pool I had, the Baquacil worked great the first year and got progressively worse as time went by until it needed scrubbing almost daily. After reading many posts here I can see changing over to a BBB system is in my future next year. Currently it is nice and clear.

My other hobbies are the weather and home theater. I currently have a Davis weather station feeding the website found in my sig. Do any of you know of a pool thermometer that can wireless feed the temp to a PC? I would like to add the temp to the website. My home theater has a 110" screen and seats 8 comfortably in recliners.

Well... Hello :wave:

Welcome to TFP!

110" screen... :goodjob:

We will be here to help when you decide that you are done with Baq. Look through the threads of the other conversions on here. The pictures are great.

Yes 110" :cool:
My wife wanted a TV room in the basement and as usual I got carried away. Now with the projector, bluray player and surround system that rocks the house (and the house next door) it turns out we never watch TV down there at all. Only movies. If you are handy and have a room with limited or no windows, a theater can be built for almost the same price as some large screen TVs. The other players on my son's PS3 online battle games don't stand a chance.