RC Pool skimmer

I did buy one this spring when we were going to have visitors (son, girlfriend and her 4yr old) so they would have some fun at the pool because it was too cold to get in. It worked great for the first two charges all done early spring. When we were getting ready to open the pool and it was warm enough, I played with it one day and decided to run the charge down all the way or close to it. The next time we used it, one of the motors sputtered pretty bad and I just decided nah, if it isn't going to last through three charges it's going back. If it wasn't $99 it probably wouldn't be so bad. Something that price, I like it to last a little while. So that was my experience, but it was pretty cool while it lasted.

Well to reply to myself...
My wife knew I was interested in this so today she went out shopping and when she got back she pulled me outside by the pool and there is was. So we start putting it together and charged the battery and everything.
Put the battery in and before I got it to the water I tested the functions...both motors go forward and only one goes backwards so it got taken back apart and put back into the box to be returned.
Not meant to be!!
So No recommendation from me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.