privacy attachment to pool?

jcweis1 said:
Is there a manufacurer that make a privacy fence that may attach to the top of above ground pools?

What do you mean by privacy fence...what exactly are you looking for. There are several types of security fencing that attaches to your uprights via screws and brackets. But they are not privacy fences...they are meant to keep people out of your pool.

jcweis1 said:
Just looking to block the view into the pool

Nosey neighbors??? My wife and I have thought about something similar. We were thinking about getting some light cloth or canvas in a blue or something like that and weaving it through the uprights of our security fencing. I have noisy neighbors to the west and a two story house to the south...We have thought about doing this several times. I hate having to be in the pool when the mean old lady next door stands at the fence and shakes her head as my kids are having fun in the pool. You might want to try something like that...Some type of outdoor material that is light weight but is strong enough. I think would make a nice privacy type fence.

What about shade cloth attached somehow to poles -- should be available at the big box stores (Lowes, HD, etc.) and is made to withstand the great outdoors.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.