Crack repair and resurfacing questions

MikeB

May 25, 2010
I have a big project underway. If you go to my website:White Rock Kitchens I have a post up that is a bleg for pool repair advice. I have pictures to show what is happening, etc. Essentially I need advice on crack repair and plumbing changes.

I have spent the last 10 years in kitchen design and remodeling. If you are so kind as to help me here, I can return the favor should you want information/advice on kitchen remodeling.

Thank you for your help.

In case you were wondering; yes, I do feel like and ant under a magnifying glass while working in the pool in this Dallas heat!

From what I can see, your plaster has failed rather badly and needs to be chipped out and completely replaced.

I am slightly concerned that those cracks might not just be in the plaster, but might go through the shell. If so it will be very difficult to fix.

If there is water coming in anywhere above the bottom of the pool you need to be careful about the pool floating out. If the ground water is above the bottom and the pool remains drained, the whole pool can float up and tear out the plumbing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.