I have started testing in the evenings after a suggestion here, but I was curious since this was the first test after a swim party so I tested this morning.
1) With FC that low I'm thinking that your suggestion would be to go to the pool calculator and add liquid bleach, is that right?
2) Will adding liquid bleach throw off any other numbers
3) pH went up but I am to expect that after a swim party right?
4) TA also went up, but I believe that is to be expected too, right?
5) This is only my second CYA test. The first was 5/28. I'm pretty sure I did the first one right when I got 80. This time the dot started to disappear closer to 90, but it was right between 80 and 90 when I was sure it was gone. Maybe my first one was off? Should I adjust this?
6) Calcium hardness is still high - is there something I should add to this or it's not that bad?
Thank you for all of your help. After reading back over my post, I see you all have helped me so much and I've learned from you. Thanks.