Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where do I go to find the Sticky Notes?

1. Back To Top    #1

Where do I go to find the Sticky Notes?

I cannot believe how many hours I have logged on this site and still I have to ask this simple question -- are the stickies the same as the Pool School articles, or am I completely missing how to access other gems somewhere? I've actually spent quite a bit of time just looking for stickies, but I'm sure they are right in front of my face somewhere. Thanks for a road map when someone gets a chance.
    POOL: Intex ultra new in 2014 (32 x 16 x 52) (seasonal; on concrete pad covered with 1.5" extruded or whatever foam insulation sheets - ugly, but comfy); added a through-wall skimmer; I add salt for feel. EQUIPMENT: Pentair SuperFlo pump (1HP, 2SPD); Pentair cartridge filter (200 sq. ft); Pentair MasterTemp natural gas heater (400,000 btu) Climate/Location: Eastern Nebraska

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Where do I go to find the Sticky Notes?

Any sticky threads will be at the begining of each forum section and they're not the same as the Pool School articles.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Many of the topics that other forums might have as stickies are listed in the Further Reading article at Pool School.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks - I usually just go to Active Topics or do a search, so I rarely go to a forum front page. Glad to know where to find them now - looks like I have some reading to do!
    POOL: Intex ultra new in 2014 (32 x 16 x 52) (seasonal; on concrete pad covered with 1.5" extruded or whatever foam insulation sheets - ugly, but comfy); added a through-wall skimmer; I add salt for feel. EQUIPMENT: Pentair SuperFlo pump (1HP, 2SPD); Pentair cartridge filter (200 sq. ft); Pentair MasterTemp natural gas heater (400,000 btu) Climate/Location: Eastern Nebraska