Esther Williams pool top rail section covers question

Jun 11, 2007
NJ
Hi Folks,

I have an older 21ft round Esther Williams pool that we inherited around 3 years ago. There are 2 cover pieces for the top rail at the corners of the deck which I have not been able to figure out how to put in place. Below are a couple of pictures of the right corner. I have the inside (water side) pieces which are not the issue it is these 2 odd shaped pieces I have not been able to figure out. They don't seem to fit well in these corners. Any pointers from Esther Williams pool owners would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

[attachment=0:2zf1wjlh]top_rail1.gif[/attachment:2zf1wjlh]

Is there some sort of end cap/cover that goes on these that is not shown here? Not sure what we are looking at and looking for....

Sorry, I did not take a picture with the inside piece. There is piece that wraps around from the inside of the rail (water side) to the top and overlaps the piece shown. The inside piece is the same piece that is used on all the section joins. I will take another picture tomorrow to try to clarify the situation.

thanks,

Mark

Pool-creetin,

The pool was given to us used and assembled by yours truly. Just could never figure out those pieces. Here are a few more pics. 3 in this one and 2 in the next post.

Thanks,

Mark
[attachment=2:2vktalb7]1.jpg[/attachment:2vktalb7][attachment=1:2vktalb7]2.jpg[/attachment:2vktalb7][attachment=0:2vktalb7]3.jpg[/attachment:2vktalb7]

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 99
2 more pics. First showing the other missing cover area. Second one of the regular covers.[attachment=1:19r522ol]4.jpg[/attachment:19r522ol][attachment=0:19r522ol]5.jpg[/attachment:19r522ol]

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 100
My caps are diff from yours but the rails and uprights look pretty darn close. Mine slide in together and click in place. I am at a loss as to how those you have go together. Hopefully one of the pros here can help ya!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.