Plaster (diamond brite) installed today but no water

Apr 30, 2010
The plaster guys finished at about noon. The acid guys were running very late and just got there at 3pm. They said they wouldn't be done until 5pm. The water carrier has said this is too late for a delivery and won't do it until the morning. The PB said this would be fine to wait until morning. Can this be right? It's about 90 degrees outside, 80% humidity and the radar looks like we will be getting a thunderstorm about 4:30pm.
Help!

I looks like I am a little late to help you out. While waiting overnight isn't ideal, it should be fine. The paster needs to be kept damp. The humidity and the rain will help with that. Rain won't hurt anything as long as the plaster has had an hour or two to setup.

They ended up coming very late Friday night. The PB then did not come out until Monday morning to add the acid and instructed me to start brushing. So I didn't do any brushing all weekend. I asked, but PB said it wasn't necessary until they added acid. I do have a large number of white streaks as of this morning, especially on my baja shelf. Does this sound right to go 3 days before doing any brushing?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.