Solar cover on or off for fastest heating?

Depends. If you have dry air and/or wind, certainly leave it on. Not sure how your Denver weather is. With humid/still air, word on the street is that taking it off helps, but for the easiness factor I'd just leave it on when you're not in the pool.

Shelley N said:
At the tone, the temp is 91.3, humidity is 21%, wind is SSW 3.4 mph and a relative pressure of 24.51. I love my new weather station!
Our pool seems to heat faster with the cover on and the pump runs less, great on electricity.

I am interested in a weather station. Can you share with me what make and model number is you weather station and where you purchased it from? :-D

It's a La Crosse Heavy Weather Pro and I got it at Costco last November for around $90. I don't see the exact same thing on their web site. It has a stick that goes into a port in my computer that sends the current weather data there and records a history of readings. You can make graphs, but I haven't spent the time to figure that out yet.

It's not meant to last the ages, but I do hope it lasts a few years.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.