Liquidator for Below Grade Pumping Station?

Well, that's a great start then :lol: The Liquidator requires a pump to make it all happen, so you have the big purchase out of the way already :party:

Alright, I'm done messing with you (sorry, just my warped sense of humor!). What are you afraid of with the below grade issue? Are you worried that it may back-check down?

Seriously, I have a couple of pumps in my garage that aren't even "broken" and don't know when I'll be using the new "trash pump". Hopefully never, at least not for my pool. One for sure is the circulation pump for the spa. Bearings were starting to make some noise, a few years ago. When the spa guy was here (and I like to avoid as many service calls as necessary), I waved my hand and told him to just put in a new pump. :roll: Not sure what to use it for??? May not ever use the Polaris booster again (new motor 2009) since I've started using the Tracker 4x and hopefully will get a loop lock safety cover installed (using all the money I'm saving using the VF and Tracker)(I surely can think of a lot of things to spend that money on. :whip: ) before the leaves start really coming down in late fall. There's always the Aquabot, too, that picks up leaves better than the Tracker. But I hate to get rid of the booster pump. My good friend, who I'm helping with her pool has a booster pump going out. And her Polaris needs some serious work. Her pool guy told her she didn't need the Polaris and not to spend the money. I wonder if he will say that when I bring my Aquabot home from her house? So maybe I'll sell her my Polaris stuff for a really good price. I have bearings kit, and new rubber tires for it.

Can we say Pack Rat???? :mrgreen:

And I'll never, ever, ever, again be without two submersible pumps.

gg=alice

simicrintz said:
Well, that's a great start then :lol: The Liquidator requires a pump to make it all happen, so you have the big purchase out of the way already :party:

Alright, I'm done messing with you (sorry, just my warped sense of humor!). What are you afraid of with the below grade issue? Are you worried that it may back-check down?

Not really "afraid". GG has no fear. :mrgreen: Yeah, back-check or something like that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.