I have never owned a pool before and can sure use some advice to get started the right way...kids are REALLY looking forward to it ...my set up is listed in my signature...these are my initial questions:
1. The pool comes with a 1 month supply chlorine starter kit...is that enough to get the pool right from the beginning?
2. What king of Chlorine do i use after the kit runs out?
3. Can you please recommend a SWG for <$200?
4. Do you recommend a chlorinator (i.e. The Liquidator, or maybe something along the lines of a Rainbow 320) instead of a SWG?
5. Can you please recommend a testing kit that will give me all the readings i need without breaking the bank.
I have $500 to purchase all these items, not counting the supply of chemicals i am going to need for the rest of the summer.
Thank you all for your help!