pentair vs-3050 question

tkutch

May 2, 2010
I looked on other topics and didnt see this mentioned. I have a new pool and think I have a pump issue or suntouch issue. My equipment seems to run fine. I have a waterfall and other items attached to it. However every 15 minutes everything shuts off for 20 seconds then comes back on. I have checked the suntouch computer to see if it shows something like this in the schedule but it doesnt. Is it supposed to do this? If not what should I look for?

No, it should not be doing that. If the timing is consistently every 15 minutes then I suspect that the SunTouch is defective. If the timing is somewhat variable then it could be a lose connection somewhere.

Its like clock work. It comes on everytime after sitting 20 seconds. However it might be 14 to 15 minutes. I didnt get an exact second count but it happens everytime in the 14-15 minute mark. My other issue is my schedules says my system for all auxilaries runs from 8am to 12 and 5pm to 8pm. However my waterfall runs till some time LATE in the morning. I stayed up to midnight one night and it was still on. I push the button to shut it off and it sits for 1 minute and comes right back on. However at some point it shuts off during the night and comes back on at 8am and rests from 12 to 5pm.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.