We may get a new member

Mar 17, 2010
Spring, TX
Well I was getting my haircut today. Before we got done she asked if I wanted anything in my hair and I said no I am going to go home and go swimming so no need. She then mentioned how she has a pool and asked if I used chlorine or if I had a SWG. I said chlorine and she has a SWG and loves it as it cuts down on some chemicals. So we got to talking and I very briefly told her about the BBB method that I used and she was like really. While talking about this, she mentioned that she takes her sample up to leslies once a week. I was like I used to do that but they always get you to buy something. I also told her I test my own water as well and she was like really and I was like yeah it is easy and I actually enjoy doing it. So she then wrote the website down so we shall see.

Good job! Once we get our pool up and balanced I'm gonna have my neighbors come over and see if I can convert them too! Don't count on it, I just found out their pool service (don't know who it is) has them replacing their liner every other year! They told my neighbors, 'yeah that's normal, everyone has to do it!'

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.