Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: WET EDGE PRIMERA STONE OR PEBBLE SHEEN????

1. Back To Top    #1

WET EDGE PRIMERA STONE OR PEBBLE SHEEN????

Trying to decide between Pebble Sheen and Wet Edge Technology's Primera Stone.

Does anyone out there have any experience with the Primera Stone? I really like the idea of the product, but don't know enough people who have used it.

As well, I like the Pebble Sheen but still have the concern that it might be a little rough on my kids feet. Any comments would be great. Thanks.
    Jay
    36' x19' Freeform, 16' waterfall w/ groto and slide, 5' x 10' sundeck, 12" raised spa. Pentair IntelliTouch, Pentair IntelliFlo 4 x 160, Master Temp 400, IntelliChlor Chlorine generator, Aqua Blue PebbleSheen

2. Back To Top    #2

Wet Edge

We went with Wet Edge Pearl Martix (Emerald Isle color) and love it. Pool was completed 2 weeks ago. see picture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    San Juan Majestic Pool 13.5K Gallons
    Pentair 1Hp Challenger Pump
    Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Filter
    AquaRite XL SWG
    Polaris 280 & 3/4 Hp Polaris Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Happy with PebbleSheen

We've had Pebblesheen for over a year and are very happy. No issue at all with it being hard on the kids feet or bathing suits. I think that is more of any issue with Pebbletech rather than Pebblesheen.
    Jim

4. Back To Top    #4
    thanks for ya'lls response.

hintnfish, your pool looks great.
    Jay
    36' x19' Freeform, 16' waterfall w/ groto and slide, 5' x 10' sundeck, 12" raised spa. Pentair IntelliTouch, Pentair IntelliFlo 4 x 160, Master Temp 400, IntelliChlor Chlorine generator, Aqua Blue PebbleSheen