TA Test

jccams

May 22, 2010
Dexter, MI
I did this test a week ago when I first received the TF-100 and it was 190. The test worked just like the instructions said, went from green to red. I have tried this twice since and it starts green and then goes clear. I have added 25 drops and it stays clear. Any idea what I am doing wrong? I fill to 25ml, add 2 drops 0007, mix, add 5 drops 0008, mix then start adding 0009 one drop at a time wiping and swirling between drops.

Unless somebody else believes differently, I would just say that I believe that you haven't reached the endpoint yet.

After how many drops does the solution become clear?

For the TA test, anything more or less like red, pink, yellow, or clear is a valid end point. Once the color starts to change to one of those, continue adding drops as long as the color continues to change, the final drop that doesn't change the color any further doesn't count.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.