Thank you TFP!

May 25, 2010
I just wanted to send a big 'Thank You' to this board. A little over 2 weeks ago, in a new house as new pool owners, we opened our pool to a flooded muddy mess. We didn't know the first thing about pool maintenance, let alone something as challenging as cleaning up a swamp. We spent the first week running back and forth from the pool store, dumping chemicals in pool blindly. Then I found TFP. With Pool School, reading posts, getting our TF-100 test kit and using the pool calculator, we now have a crystal clear pool with just about perfect chemistry. (Our heater still won't start, but at this point, that's a minor headache).

Thank you for all of you who responded to my posts and to everyone for keeping this board running.

This website is a blessing. im a 10 year pool owner and we always had problems... For 9 years i used the pool store method and that left me with a cloudy pool and an empty wallet...... i found this site now i have a CRYTAL CLEAR :whoot: POOL and a fat wallet thanks to bleach and baking soda lol. his is a reat site and im thrilled to be a part of it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.