Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 29, 2010
After many weeks of reading all the advice here, I felt prepared to open my pool by myself for the first time using the BB method (without the pool service). I went from 20,000 gallons of gunk (nasty green algae, dead frogs and a LOT of smelly dead worms and I think I even cleaned out a couple snakes (but I am trying to mentally block that out, thank you very much....) to sparkling clear very quickly and I just wanted to say thank you!!

Jenny

Here's a couple pics of the pool on May 19 and some of the kids playing yesterday and today! YAY!

Attachments

• pool first.jpg
    pool first.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 159
  • pool 1.jpg
    pool 1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 158
It was really a wonderful weekend. We've lived here five years, and we usually have the pool place "open" it and then I spend weeks dumping hundreds of dollars of algaecide and stabilizers and "blue conditioner" only to go a month or more and still not be swimming. Sheesh. Wish I would have found ya'll sooner! If anyone is interested, Menards is selling "extremem shock" aka 12% bleach for fairly cheap. That's what I used (omg, and a lot of it....ha ha ha - took me a lot to kill that Crud)