1. Back To Top    #1

identify filters

does anyone know how to identify the differnce between the-
    hayward ec65 and the
    hayward ec75

they share the same manual, i guess one is a tad bit bigger
    one gets 6lbs of earth
    the other gets 7 lbs of earth,

its because i dont know which one i have, the sticker has both model numbers w/ two circles,(like check boxes)one of which is supposed to be filled in, to let you know which one you have, and of course mine have not been filled in. so hopefully sombody could shed some lite on this and fill me in. LOL
    20x40 IG vinyl, grecian style, 32.5k gal, hayward ec75a perflex d.e. hayward super pump 1 hp 80 gpm, 8 hr 38k gal turnaround

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: identify filters

Measure the tubes, EC 65 tubes are 13 3/8" the EC 75 tubes are 16 1/4" long
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: identify filters

ahh man, i got to take all 15 bolts out again, oh well im getting good at it now, i took it apart twice in the last week, the air comprresor was a great invention LOL

thanks i appreciate it,
    20x40 IG vinyl, grecian style, 32.5k gal, hayward ec75a perflex d.e. hayward super pump 1 hp 80 gpm, 8 hr 38k gal turnaround