My pool is 2 months old and I just took over from the pool guy. I tested yesterday and again today. Here are my numbers:
Question: Should I try to raise the CH? I bought the stuff yesterday from the pool store to raise it, but I've been reading that maybe I shouldn't worry about it as my pool is so new, so I haven't dumped anything in yet.
Also, yesterday my CC was between 0.5 and 1 and today it's 0. Is that a testing error or does that make sense? I was planning on shocking to bring it down to 0. I am planning on doing an overnight chlorine test tonight.
The pool guy has been using the pucks in the auto chlorinator. I've read the concerns about CYA, but I do like the convenience of it and am hesitant to switch over completely to bleach.
Thanks for your help. This forum is great!