bottom track spacing?

May 30, 2010
I bought a used 24 foot AG pool that didnt have instructions. is there a standard spacing on the bottom track pieces? iv seen some sights say 1/2" and others dont say at all? Thanks in advance, im sure i will have more question in the future...

Can you clarify what you mean on spacing? Are you asking about the size of the track itself or the channel gap or ? Each brand may be incrimentally different but I suspect structurally about the same to allow a steel or aluminum wall to fit and slide along it. Our track is about 1" wide and has about 1/4-3/8" channel for the wall to fit into.

thanks for the quick reply. by "spacing" im referring to the gap (if any) in between each track/rail piece where they meet at each plate that hold the up-rites. i am thinking there has to be some gap i just don't know how much. oh, and while im thinking about it, should i use screws in the tabs to keep the track/rails in place? if so, should i put them in before or after the wall is in the track?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.