Things are going so well after our rough start!

NWMNMom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2007
Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Well we opened to a hole in the liner that was too bad for repair, new liner, Gorilla Pad, wall foam and cove were ordered along with some replacement equipment. Then the cold - second winter - set in, followed by rain rain rain. Got everything in and filled the pool - we have well water with iron in it.

The first picture was taken a few days ago (Monday) so we shocked, backwashed, brushed and cleaned. Sequesterant and chlorine for the iron and algae. The SWG was started on Wednesday and Thursday morning I did my last backwash before leaving for the lake. We left for the lake and I put the SWG on SuperChlorinate and put just a bit of DE in the filter. At least I could keep up with TFP on my Blackberry!

The second picture is taken today when we got home from the lake! We had a bit of storm debris in it from something that rolled in Friday night but other than cleaning up those leaves and sticks - wow it is nice to look at now! Thanks to BBB methods, a SWG and Mo - our Pool Rover Jr.

Attachments

• 100_1699.jpg
    100_1699.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 100_1678.jpg
    100_1678.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 179
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.