I have a leak

I have a leak, too! We just finished filling our Intex Ultra Frame and discovered a pinhole leak near the bottom. Patched inside and out with the kit Intex provieded. After researching it seems like this is a common occurence and the vinyl repair kits are made to use under water. I hope this works. I am still going to call Intex ASAP opn Tuesday to let them know it CAME that way so they can send a new liner (I hear they usually just have you cut the bad part out. I hate to drain the pool so I hope this works! I feel nervous about it-- like I have a new baby--LOL! Anyone have any reassuring words? By the way how do you find a leak with food coloring?

I've repaired several small holes in Intex pools. I actually picked up a small 'vinyl pool patch kit' at a pool store for a 15 footer because it had several pinholes around it when I got it. Patching went smoothly (and according to the instructions) and held just fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.