linda1

Mar 26, 2010
Western Pa.
Today I happened to run my hand along the vinyl liner and noticed a bump. At first I thought it was a screw head protruding. So, I pushed ever so lightly on it and it crunched. I think I have bugs between the liner and metal wall. I walked around the pool feeling, and found dozens of them. Anyone else ever have this? Not sure what I can do about it, but sure hope they don't try and eat the vinyl. The first couple inches of vinyl from the bead rail has a gap between the wall and the vinyl. I've worried about someone poking a hole in this area, but never thought bugs would get in there and work their way down the wall. Or is it something else? Guess I'm rambling. Sorry.

I have heard of some cases where ants ate their way through a liner but other types of beetles/bugs I don't know. Probably just fine though -

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.