What do you think?

Bama Rambler said:
Bruce, I really like the looks of your upgrade but what I'd really like to see is that flow meter pegged out at 5+! :)

Did you leave the flow control valve original?

Yeah, I should have taken the picture with the pump ON! :lol: I'll try and get another one up later today. It actually has so much pressure that I have to tap on the flow meter to get the ball unstuck from the top of the meter :shock:

No, we upgraded the flow valve as well (I should have taken a picture of that as well). It is a push connector also. Once we get the kits all packaged up we'll take some pictures and post them on our Store page, and I'll try and get one on here also. It will show all 5 pieces of the kit, unlike my quick couple of pics I took yesterday :oops:

This mod uses the tubing that come with the LQ. It is plenty big once the new parts are put in place, which allows for the use of the stock fittings from the floats and at the pipe penetrations. Here's a couple more cruddy camera pics also.

Attachments

• LQ Meter and Flow Valve 001.JPG
    LQ Meter and Flow Valve 001.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 16
  • LQ Meter and Flow Valve 002.JPG
    LQ Meter and Flow Valve 002.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 16
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.