New Intex SWG connected to Clearwater sand filter, Low Flow

May 28, 2010
I am connecting a new Intex SWG to my old Clearwater sand filter system, the rated output of the original system is rated at 28000 gal per 8 hrs. The required rate for the SWG syatem is a min of 700gph.
Followed directions(?) and inserted SWG per the manual. Started the pump and waited an hour, then turned the SWG on and set the timer per the manual. After 2min the system started beeping and gave a digital warning of 90 and the flashing light on the Low Flow indicator.
Disconnected the SWG and cleaned and reconnected wires and hoses, and tried again with the same results
The pump/motor does not have a hp rating listed in the motor, only four stars (****). Fresh sand and cleaned out hoses and pump and back flushed. Strong return flow through the return system.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks for your help
Lee

Thanks for the input, and ya,ll were both correct, I had the floow tube in backwards,funny little arrow points in the direction that the flow is suposed to go,
Thanks for making me look at it again
Lee

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.