Hair line crack in fiberglass..pic

whoozer

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2008
Acton Maine
So I was out at the pool and I came across this crack in the fiberglass by the seats on the deep end. It is hairline at best doesn't seem to move when I touch around it. Should I try sealing it with something?
edited sorry forgot the pic!

Attachments

• crackinpool.jpg
    crackinpool.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 104
I've not noticed any on mine, but I'm not sure I would notice anything that small. Especially if it was under water. Also, my FG is not a solid color anywhere. How did you find that????
I don't know the answer to you question either. :hammer: :-D

orthofish said:
I've not noticed any on mine, but I'm not sure I would notice anything that small. Especially if it was under water. Also, my FG is not a solid color anywhere. How did you find that????
I was cleaning around the outside of the pool and tried to wipe it off but it obviously would not wipe :grrrr:
No one else has fiberglass cracks??? Great!

I have a bunch of little scratches like that on my spa. Definitely not cracks though.

Ive asked the question here and have been pointed to some good sites / sources for epoxy / fiberglass coating sites. If it gets worse Ill look into it more closely. But for now its so superficial its hardly worth investigating further. Good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.