Resillence lights not on

I have a resillence swg and when I turned the pump on the power comes on, but none of the other lights that tell % of ch are coming on. What does this mean? I know I have 3800 ppm in the pool. I cleaned the cell about 4 months ago. Does it need to be cleaned again. I did notice that when I came home for lunch the pump was trying to bring in water, but the level had dropped too much.

This exact thing just happened with my ipure from intermatic (a rebadged resilience unit). They are replacing it for me under warranty. If you get any further information about what the exact failure is/was from resilience, I'd be interested in knowing.

Rich

Hi,

I am having the same situation with my Resilience/Aquacomfort SWG. They sent me over warranty a new cell two months ago and it has been working fine; I noticed this weekend that the on light was on but the other lights were not turning on. I did a reset (I have it connected to a manual timer and it got the readings back to 100% but within a few hours they were back off. So I had to the same thing. Today, I noticed that no matter what I do, they will not turn on. I just checked the salt level and it is ok. I removed the cell and it looks clean to me...

Were you able to trobleshoot and identify the issue?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.