Tryin' to get wet...

With a CYA level of 75 your shock level is 30 and with a CC of 2ppm you're not done yet. You need to try and maintain that level as often as possible. I know the water is clear and tempting but now is not the time to slack off. Keep that FC level at shock often and you'll be swimming before you know it.

Bama Rambler said:
With a CYA level of 75 your shock level is 30 and with a CC of 2ppm you're not done yet. You need to try and maintain that level as often as possible. I know the water is clear and tempting but now is not the time to slack off. Keep that FC level at shock often and you'll be swimming before you know it.

Thank you!! Humor me.... My goal is to get the CC=0 correct? Now that I have usable data, I'll go back to pool school and see if anything sticks this time :lol:

TFP_wanna_be said:
mynewpool said:
So how do you like the speed stirer?
love-Love-LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for the extra push to gt it - you are so right!!!

Its a breeze - I'd say its better for rookies, but I viewed it as a pro tool... Thanks again!!!!

Yea it is a great little item. As I have said, I wish I could have had it at the start. Especially on test where you have to use a bunch of drops. It will really be useful while you are shocking as well because the FC will be so high it will take a lot of drops as I am sure you have already noticed.

Howdy... The FC is 4ppm as of this morning...
Bad news: Again, I have to leave the pool. Heading to the airport in hours - be back Thursday evening.

I just BW'd and left the pump on for my trip. My wife will check the skimmer etc. I did leave the puck chlorinator in service while I am gone. I could get her to do the FC test, but she's got lots going on with the little ones, the pool has to wait these days. Water still looks ultra clear and no visible signs of trouble.

I'll be back and back for a few weeks to get this dialed in!!!
Thanks Kevin

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.