Yet another AA treatment question.

seilsel

In The Industry
May 22, 2009
Not having a great success rate with the AA treatment as described here in the forums. Even when the vitamin C tablet works fine, the AA just isn't taking the stains off consistently, even with heavier than recommended doses.

I sell a little brush that hooks to a telescopic pole. It looks like a Brillo pad, and it has a chamber that can hold a liquid. There is a button that you depress to prime the chamber, like when you're priming the gas in a lawn mower. The pressure generated causes the liquid to seep out through the Brillo pad part.

Would there be any safety risks associated with putting some AA in the chamber, adding water, shaking it up, priming it, and applying the brush directly to a stain after doing the normal Poly60, pH, CL routine? It seems to me like it would be pretty effective...

Thanks if you take the time. I hate it when people spend money and get bad results.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.