Spring contest! Win silly prizes!

JasonLion

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
{EDIT}The contest is now over!{/EDIT}

It's still Spring! Even though most of you have your pools open already, there's just enough time for another exciting TFP Spring contest!

TFP is a user supported swimming pool care help forum. Your contributions keep us on the web. Our mission is to provide a place for pool owners to share their knowledge, and to promote a system of pool care that is simple, inexpensive, and trouble-free. Keeping the site running smoothly is surprisingly expensive. Your donations are what make this outstanding resource possible.

Everyone who becomes a TFP lifetime supporter between now and the end of Spring (June 21st 2010) will be entered to win. If you are already a lifetime supporter, an additional donation of $20 or more will enter you in the contest. The three winners will be selected by a random drawing.

No prize can convey the depth of our appreciation for the support the community offers to TFP. Still, we thought these brightly colored plastic toys could serve as a token of our appreciation. Each winner will receive either an RC submarine or an RC amphibious vehicle (chosen at random). We know that most of you wouldn't dream of spending real money on toys like these, so here's an opportunity to receive them in exchange for your loyal support. Let your children, grandchildren or your own inner child play with the toys. And remember: swimming pools are for having fun, not just for agonizing over pool chemistry and mechanical problems.

truck.jpg
sub.jpg

TFP, with over 12,000 members and almost 200,000 posts, is the fastest growing most active pool care site on the net. Community support is what keeps TFP going. Help us build this outstanding resource into something even better. Become a supporter today.

I became a Lifetime Supporter today, but not for the chance of winning a toy (my children are all grown and no grandchildren yet). This is the best pool site I have come across in my last 5 years of inheriting the responsibility of maintaining the family pool. Since stumbling on the site in May I believe I have already saved back the value of my donation, and probably then some. Keep up the good work! (And winning one of those toys would still be neat....I could play with it when no one is looking).

Thanks Jason! I really appreciate it!

I'm sure my kids (and myself :mrgreen: ) will enjoy the prize but my pool isn't finished yet! PB says about 3 more weeks.

Thanks Jason.

I found the site and thought I'd learn something, being a total pool newbie. Never thought I'd have something to throw into my pool once summer hits England!

I heard summer is going to be on a tuesday this year; I can hardly wait!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.